Top 5 Reasons To Get A Study Visa For Canada
Canada is one of the top destinations for overseas studies and getting a permanent residence. Every year thousands of Indian students get admission in top Canadian universities and colleges. The growth and career opportunities in this country are immense while the society is extremely hospitable to foreigners. The process of getting the study visa is really simple and the quality of life & education is world-class.
To make your decision-making process easier, here are the top reasons to study in Canada:
- World’s Finest Universities & Colleges – You will find the finest universities and colleges of the world in this country. You can choose from 90 universities and 150 colleges that offer thousands of courses. You can choose your favorite study fields like engineering, information technology, MBA, media, applied sciences, medicine, journalism and many more. The degrees, diplomas, and certificates from Canadian institutes are recognized all over the world and thus, you can apply for a job anywhere.
- Lower Tuition Fees – The tuition fees here is quite lower as compared to most other foreign countries. Moreover, the living and accommodation charges in Canada are much lesser than countries like the US and UK.
- Work-Study Law – Another great thing about studying in Canada is that you can work while you study. For this, you need to get permission from the college and local authorities. International students are allowed to work 20 hours weekly during semesters and full-time during the vacations by getting a permit. This helps the students to make a good amount of money to pay their fees, rents and other expenses.
- Permanent Residence – After completing your graduation or post-graduation, students can apply for jobs. If they are able to secure a stable job within 2 years of work permit, then they can apply for permanent residence. The process is quite simple and favorable for those who wish to settle in Canada after completing their education.
- Canadian Government Wants Students – Canadian Government always aims at the development and growth of the country. This is the reason why they welcome international students with open arms, provide them an excellent education and awesome career opportunities. This is why studying and settling in Canada is easy for skilled and talented individuals.
So these were the top 5 reasons as to why you need to get a study visa for Canada. If you wish to settle overseas with a great career & amazing life, this country is the best choice for you.