Canada Study Visa & Immigration Consultant
Begin your successful career story by studying in top Canadian universities & colleges and get a permanent residence in Canada.
Study In Canada
Canada is one of our highly preferred countries for overseas education. Along with it being recognised for its high quality of education, it also offers a wide variety of internationally recognised degrees. There are a plethora of reasons why one would choose Canada for their Graduation and Post-Graduation Degrees. The career and growth opportunities are endless in this country and whether your interest lie in Engineering, Media or Medicine, the options to choose from are endless.
Why Study In Canada?
With a world class education system and globally renowned universities and Colleges all around the country, Canada is a choice loved by all.
The world-class education system & globally renowned colleges/universities in Canada make it one of the most favorable countries for a study visa.
Some of the key factors are:
The degrees, diplomas, and certificates provided by the Canadian universities and colleges are globally recognized. This allows you to apply for your dream job in any of the top multinational corporates.
- With more than 90 universities and 150 colleges, you can easily find and pursue any course or field of study you want.
- The college/university fees & the cost of living is relatively lower compared to other foreign countries.
- As Cooperative Work Programs are offered by most colleges & universities, students can work in their respective fields of study to earn extra credits.
- By taking official permission from your college or university to work off-campus, students are able to generate income to pay their tuition fees & accommodation. According to the Canadian laws, students are allowed to work 20 hours a week during their semesters and unlimited hours during their vacations.
- During the course of your educaiton, students can apply for work permits & permanent residence. If students get a job after completion of their graduation or post graduation degree, they can easily get a work permit. After working at a stable job for a fixed amount of time, you can apply for PR & citizenship as well.
- Canada is one of the safest and culturally rich countries to live in. The people there are very welcoming and the multicultural society makes it one of the top migration destinations in the world.
Migrate To Canada
Canada is one of the top countries for not only studies but for immigrating as a permanent resident. This country offers excellent opportunities for skilled and experienced work professionals from India as well as most other countries. There are many programs through which you can apply for work permit and permanent resident in Canada.
These programs include:
- Express Entry – This program allows you to migrate and settle in Canada depending upon your age, educational qualification, language proficiency and, work experience.
- Provincial Nominee – In this program, the provinces of Canada shortlist & nominate the eligible visa applicants to settle in Canada.
- Spouse Visa – In this program, a Canadian resident can file sponsorship for their spouse’s immigration & PR to Canada.
- Family Sponsorship – This allows a Canadian permanent resident to file PR sponsorship for parents, grandparents or a dependent family member in India.
How Can Kirpa Immigration Help?
With an excellent track record and immense experience in the immigration field, our professional experts can guide you in getting a study visa or PR in Canada as best as we can. Since our inception, we have successfully formed lasting ties with top universities and colleges globally.
Our professional experts and local partners will aid you to try to source for jobs and assist for applying for a work permit and eventually a PR.
Whether you are applying for study visa or permanent residence, our professionals will help you in filing visa applications, submitting essential documentation, apply for scholarships, arrange temporary accommodation, etc. We promise to help you with settling and building a successful career in Canada.
Get in touch with our professional experts to know how our dedicated efforts and top-notch services will help in turning your dreams of moving into reality.